Backyard Homesteading

Journaling my backyard homesteading lifestyle and hopefully giving you a few tips along the way.
Posts will be sent to you personally if you pop your email address in the box on the right.

Monday, July 2, 2012

PHOTO SHOOT

Today we finally have sunshine after a week of cold winter rain. I ventured outside to do a photo shoot of my latest Lillybet Clothing skirt.


I love being able to work from home doing something I love. I get so excited choosing which colours to put together into the next skirt. All during the making process I get thrills of pleasure as the colours conjure up scenes in my imagination. No 9-5 office life for this little duck.


This latest skirt I've called 'Mermaid' because it fills my head with images of long waving ribbons of seaweed and mermaids decorating the underwater plant life and coral beds with strings of pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment